Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ever Have Those Moments?

Ever have those moments?
 Those clearly defined teachable moments where it seems almost irresponsible not to impart your newly acquired knowledge and understanding with anyone and everyone within the sound of your voice.  One of those eye-opening moments when what you have heard in a sermon or teaching truly must have been meant for someone to glean life lessons from.  "They" really needed to hear this message.  When all this time...the teaching is absolutely and completely meant JUST FOR YOU.  Our ability to "share" wisdom with others and help them "hear from the Lord" sometimes clouds our own judgement and vision and keeps us (me) from the teachable moments meant for us (me).

It all comes down to this.....I am the student who needs those moments.

Teach me your ways, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.  Psalm 86:11

No comments:

Post a Comment