Saturday, January 14, 2012

where do I begin?

There are days that time just simply passes me by and I can't even give you a description of where my time went.  Then there are those times when I really just want time to stand still and let me take in all that life has placed in my path.

For instance...listening to my 5 year old grandson read one of his very first books, or the story of my adorable 4 year old granddaughter innocently asking "how do we get to heaven to see Jesus?"  I mean is there anything more perfect than that.  I am what I always said I wanted to be...a stay at home mom who has been blessed to now be a stay at home grandmom enjoying all that comes with the job description.

Are there challenges?  You bet there are.  Are there rewards?  More than I could ever express.  It all comes down to this:  God is all good, all the time!

This is a journey we are all on.  I want to make my journey count and keep short accounts of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment